Living in: United Kingdom
Staffline is recruiting for Production Operatives to join our client's busy, chilled food processing factory premises based in Willand.
Our client's food production operatives are a valued part of a team that thrives on working in a busy food production operation
The main duties of the role will include:
Cutting and packaging chicken products on a busy production line
Stacking products onto pallets
Picking and packing boxes
Palletising goods and shrink wrapping them
Due to the needs of the business candidates may also be required to work in the goods in/despatch departments so applicants can expect variety.
There are various shift times and patterns available on a fixed basis; please see full shift details below:
Monday to Friday 5.30 am to 1.30 pm
Monday to Friday 2.00 pm to 10.00 pm
The rate of pay for this role is £7.83 per hour
Overtime is available paid at 1.25 (£9.79) after 37.5 hours per week
Sundays paid at 1.5 (11.74)
Staffline is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies, helping to find work for thousands of people on a daily basis. Our temporary workers can enjoy great benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment.
If you are interested or you need more information Please contact Saulius on 07976 069 236 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
SEMI-SKILLED SITE SERVICES ENGINEER
Staffline is looking for a semi-skilled site services engineer to work in Willand site. We are looking for someone to be multi skilled and be able to work independently and to use skills in resolving complaints quickly and efficiently.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Working in a busy Food Production Factory you will need to maintain factory critical machinery and ensuring breakdowns are minimised and dealt with efficiently.
As a semi-skilled site services engineer, it is your job to carry out those repairs so having a broad range of craftsmanship and practical skills will prove useful when carrying out repairs or general maintenance on buildings, pipe work.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Servicing of hot water/steam boilers
• Complying with sites Legionella practices
• Collecting of data/meter reading
• Available for weekend/overtime works
• Ability to do basic pluming repair works
• General building maintenance
• Ability to resolve problems and adhere to health and safety guidelines
• To assist as and when required ensuring the grounds around the site are maintained including lawn mowing
• General painting as and when required
• Being resourceful and self-motivated
• Capable of working with machinery or moving heavy equipment
• Assembling furniture or equipment
• Being flexible
• Able to resolve complaints quickly and efficiently
• Use you work in a manner that complies with all Health and Safety requirements
• Able to work as part of a team
• Good communication skills
• Changing light bulbs and ensuring other fixtures and fittings are in good working order
If you wish to apply or need more information please contact me on email@example.com
Citizens' rights and EU Settlement Scheme | #Brexit