Easy tips and tricks to clean your carpets after having a big party at home.
Posted February 2,2019 in Other.
Everyone loves hosting a party in there home, it is the time when you can relax, enjoy, make memories, and spend time with your family and friends. Hosting a party which is successful and where everyone enjoyed will bring you lots of appreciation also. The problem arises after the party when the guest leave and you have to clean the mess.
Cleaning is not an easy task because it takes a lot of time and effort. You can either clean the carpets on your own or ask a professional to do this job. There are many companies of carpet cleaning in Narre Warren which helps the customers to get the carpet cleaned on time.
There are different things which you can try at home to clean the carpet.
• If the stain is of chocolate or ketchup then you can apply white vinegar on the stain. Apply with a clean cloth and repeat this until the stain is removed.
• To remove soft drinks or wine spills then clean it with a mixture of water and detergent. Before cleaning the stain, blot the affected area.
• To remove coffee or tea stains, rub the affected area by applying a few drops of beer.
• To get rid of blood stains, use cold water or hydrogen peroxide and then blot the area.
• To remove food spills use baby wipes to clean the area.